[Linux-aus] Cheap VMs in Australia

Tim timwhite88 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 15:47:13 AEDT 2024

I would also recommend Binarylane. They are on the same platform as Mammoth
(https://www.mammoth.com.au/), but without the hand holding support. I use
them for a number of servers, and never have an issue. Be aware, their
support isn't 24/7, and they expect you to be technical. If you're
technical, it's perfect!

Tim