[Linux-aus] contest proposal

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Fri Jan 5 13:52:55 AEDT 2024

I wonder if there's a repository which describes "what sites need which
JavaScript to not break" so that people could run `NoScripts` but not
have to always worry that "My Favourite Site That Uses React" doesn't
break unexpectedly; a bit like the TypeScript repositories that let one
download TS definitions so you wouldn't have to make them up all by
one's self? Or even, the common "virus databases" (after all, the things
we want to get rid of with NoScripts are almost virus look, or at least
intrusive).

DSL