[Linux-aus] council email problem

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Fri Jan 5 01:38:01 AEDT 2024

> > I got the above when trying to send email to the council.  The Linux
> > Australia list server needs to whitelist 66.111.4.238 for SPF
> > checks so that the council at linux.org.au forwarding address works
> > correctly.
>
> or they can appoint admins who knows what they are doing, as they
> surely would have set up SRS to avoid those problems for all
> forwarding like everyone else does.

I've never understood the need to insult volunteers, when they
graciously donate their time to keep things running that the rest of us
are free to use without having to lift a finger.

If you think they could be doing a better job, maybe you could volunteer
some of your free time in return to help them out?

Cheers,
Adam.