[Linux-aus] A slightly different LA competition

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 17:58:00 AEDT 2024

This afternoon I happened to take a look at a page on the LA web site:

https://linux.org.au/about-us/values/

I confess that I did so to remind myself of my part in drafting our shared
values all those years ago. The text has changed of course and serves to
again reinforce LA's values.

When I scrolled to the bottom, I found this glorious photograph:

https://linux.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/32386328891_17cb360d03_o.jpg

An auditorium full of wonderful, wonderful LCA delegates, speakers, vollies
and heck... just great people!

Would it be a completely horrible breach of privacy to run a competition
for counting the people you can name in that photo? I mean, don't
necessarily name them.. just count.

It is of course a Terrible Idea.

--
MC