[Linux-aus] OpenWeedLocator - open source tech in agriculture

Lance Duivenbode lduivenb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 13:35:54 AEDT 2024

It's great to see such a fantastic project getting more attention, and
Open Source runs strong his family - his brother Patrick was heavily
involved in PLUG for a while when he still lived in Perth (I seem to
remember he was part of the organising committee for the Linux Conf
hosted here). I'm sure Guy would be more than happy to run a talk if he
was asked.

Cheers,
Lance