[Linux-aus] Request/suggestion: Open source drone BoF at Everything Open

Lyndsey Jackson jackson.lyndsey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 07:39:04 AEST 2024

Hi - we tried hard to be able to make it to lovely Gladstone, Qld, but
time, finances, and opportunity look like they got away from us.

I have been doing years of work of work (yes it takes that long) locally to
get some very small towns (5,000 people) supportive of drones. I have a
concept for a drone art holiday program.

I was really hoping to talk Open Source drones and find people that might
be interested in hardware and Skybrush, also GIS/mapping.

So if there are people interested in this too, and you can, could you have
a BoF and let me chat too? I could come in using Big Blue Button etc.

I am also pursuing an opportunity in agtech in India. This is agtech and
GIS and open source/knowledge.

Thanks,

Lyndsey