[Linux-aus] printer advice

Maxim Zakharov dp.maxime at gmail.com
Wed May 31 10:10:50 AEST 2023

Hello

I am using scangearmp2 utility with my Canon Pixma T8000
printer/scanner/copier on Ubuntu.
This tool was downloaded from Canon web-site several years ago. It allows
you to scan via network into PDF or JPEG.
I have bought this printer in Officeworks aiming for one with the cheapest
ink price per page. It runs without any issue for years with infrequent
printing.

Maxim

http://au.linkedin.com/in/dpmaxime/