[Linux-aus] FOSS in education

teacher at tutanota.com teacher at tutanota.com
Mon Jun 5 23:59:15 AEST 2023

Hello everyone,
 I’m a digital learning manager* who moved toAustralia last year and I’m also a member of Free SoftwareAustralia. I’ve been using and advocating for the use of FOSS inEducation for a few years now and I’m willing to push it forwardalso here, down under. I’m actually looking for an internship (andlater for a position) in an organization / company / university /educational structure that would be able to take advantage of mycompetences and interest. Can you think of an institution I shouldreach out ?

This isa video I posted a while back about this topic: https://video.tedomum.net/w/6dzVcJo6uDMVTAqfchobJ8
 FOSSin the French public educational system is a thing impelled by thegovernment (after years of organizations lobby). I’m surprised I don’t even see discussions about itdown under. Maybe it's a topic to be discussed ?

*Asa digital learning manager, I create, shoot, edit videos, designonline interactive modules and courses, provide pedagogical guidancein online education settings, manage learning management systems.
 I’mnot approved yet into this mailing list, so contact me directly ifneeded.

Julien Danglard
Digital learning manager / Professeur de français
--
Tutanota respects your privacy and it's for free, try it ! https://tutanota.com