[Linux-aus] Conf in 2024?

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at just42.net
Sat Aug 12 13:14:28 AEST 2023

Hi Simon

On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 12:32:18PM +1200, Simon Lyall via linux-aus wrote:
> Seen as how work is already asking me to plan leave does anyone know if
> there will be a LCA or EO or whatever in 2024 and if so the rough time of
> year?

It is expected that there will be a conference next year (2024) and in 2025.
Discussions with potential teams are ongoing and details - including
possible dates - are being finalised.  Stay tuned - it's hoped that we'll be
able to announce dates and location for 2024 in a couple of weeks.

Regards
  jonathan
  (LA Council OCM)