[Linux-aus] Linux Australia's 2023 Grants Program is now open

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Sat Apr 8 10:12:25 AEST 2023

Awesomeness!

And if you'd like to spread the word on the socials:

Mastodon: https://fosstodon.org/@linuxaustralia/110160104880446145

Twitter: https://twitter.com/linuxaustralia/status/1644488378212323330

LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/linux-australia_grants-opensource-opendta-activity-7050258270082510848-a1qe