[Linux-aus] SRV _kerberos._http.COMPANY.LOCAL.

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Thu Jun 9 16:55:01 AEST 2022

On Thursday, 9 June 2022 15:23:11 AEST Lilac Kapul wrote:
> How many groups are the users you login with  a member of?

My own account in that domain has 59 groups.  That might be slightly higher
than average (as I am a member of some sysadmin groups) but not a lot higher
than average.

> Is the primary DNS search domain correct on the client machines? How many AD
> DCs do you have and are they on the same subnet?

A problem that I face in this work is a lack of documentation on how it's
setup and the people who know how it works being too busy to answer questions.
How do I discover such things by probing the network?  I can do so on Linux
(Ubuntu 22.04 or 20.04) or Windows.

Thanks