[Linux-aus] Refund Note for LCA2021

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Thu Jul 8 20:28:56 AEST 2021

Thanks everyone for the useful explanations here - we've all been there!

A huge thanks to all our volunteers for all the hidden, and thankless
work that's done behind the scenes to keep LA running. It's only when
glitches like this happen that we realise there's a human in the loop.

Best wishes,

Kathy