[Linux-aus] [Fwd: [LACTTE] Grant Proposal: Customer Compliance HowTo]

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon Dec 7 08:36:32 EST 2009

On Thu, 2009-12-03 at 22:15 +1100, Melissa Draper wrote:
> **** Project Name:
> Customer Compliance HowTo
>
> This is a grant application and is subject to my earlier grant
> application "Feasibility Report for Customer Enforced Licence
> Compliance":
> * being approved; and
> * resulting in a positive outcome

Given subsequent discussion on the list - I suspect I would also support
this extension of the project - but would like to see a summary of the
feasibility report before committing to the 2nd phase.

I also support the initial report not being made publicly available in
order to protect the legal arguments in question, and allow Brendan to
explore and report more freely.

However, if possible it would be great to have a smaller summary report
that outlines the main issues that could be made public - and to at
least inform members of the outcome and key issues.

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au