[Linux-aus] Fwd: Use of Penguin Image on Instant Scratchie Tickets.

Paul Schulz pschulz01 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 04:54:50 UTC 2007

Greetings,

Just thought that the list might be interested in the following email
discussion that I am having with LotteriesSA about the use of the Tux
logo on some Instant Scratchie tickets that they are currently using.

See: http://www.salotteries.sa.gov.au/games/InstantScratchiesType.aspx?p=73

The 'license/useage conditions' from Larry Ewing states..

"Permission to use and/or modify this image is granted provided you
acknowledge me lewing at isc.tamu.edu and The GIMP if someone asks."

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tux

I am yet to hear the 'magic words', or see any acknowledgements.

Cheers,
Paul