Re: [Linux-aus] President's Report: August / September 2006

On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 01:40:27PM +1000, Jonathan Oxer wrote:
> I'd particularly like to hear from people who have decided not to go
> to Sydney because they knew about Melbourne getting 2008: would it
> have made any difference if you didn't know where the 2008 event was
> going to be?

I hope we're not considering implementing attendance-maximisation
through obscurity?

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
On-hiatus Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson@Pobox.Com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/