Re: [Linux-aus] Gday from the USA

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

What i'm writing about is to find way to help Australians participate more in Fedora. I know there are a few extras maintainers from Australia how many I don't really know but there are some. The times of meeting guiding fedora direction are not conductive to great input from Aussie's so what i would like to to propose is that I act as gateway to help make sure that Australian Fedora contributors are heard.

Maybe i'm out in left field if so feel free to tell me to go away :D. Anyway i wanted to say hi and get some feedback or ideas from everyone.

Sounds worthwhile! Count me in.

--
Rob K			I swear, if I collected all seven dragonballs,
http://ningaui.net	I'd bring back Jon Postel. - Raph