Re: [Linux-aus] Grant application

flame wrote:
Hi Pia,

On Wed, 31 May 2006 13:27:20 +1000
Pia Waugh <greebo@pipka.org> wrote:

Have you considered hosting it on the Linux Australia mirror or main server?
The mirror in particular has excellent bandwidth and it would obviously save
paying for hosting.

Ok, how do I go about organising this? I'm ready to start uploading the site as soon as possible.

You start by sending a proposal to the mirroring list, describing your project (feel free to recycle text), your expected disk usage, your expected bandwidth usage, and so forth. Do you have any current traffic stats which might give us hints towards load?

We then consider your request, and we go from there...

Mikal