Re: [Linux-aus] Pressing/Printing CD's in bulk?

> At CeBIT, there was allegedly an offer from a manufacturer of bulk CD writing
> equipment to donate a machine to LA in return for a member of the community
> writing a Linux driver for it. Is anybody aware of how that turned out?

Just to clarify -- This machine sounds like it 'duplicates'. In the case of 500+ the process is to 'replicate'. It's a tradeoff between the cost to setup your equipment for a run Vs a higher cost/unit.

I'm guessing from the quantities Terry mentioned (1000+) the machine
might not prove as useful.

(high replication runs were quite cheap iirc, but no figures sorry).