[Linux-aus] Re: [SLUG] CeBIT - a success!

On 5/13/06, Pia Waugh <pia@linux.org.au> wrote:
The volunteers that helped out were amazing. They all did our community
proud by being wonderful FOSS advocates and representatives to a huge range
of visitors. Everytime I saw someone engaging with a new person to talk
about FOSS, I felt proud to have such a great group of people beside me.
Many thanks to all those below, and anyone else who helped out, in
particular to the people who were there everyday, to those who took time off
work (or called in sickies), and to our penguin wearers. Photos should be
available soon. Steve's camera came in very handy as we had visitors pose
with the penguin :)

- Steve Walsh
- Lindsay Holmwood
- James Purser
- Mike Carrington
- Craige McWhirter
- Jon Oxer (organiser of the demo zone)
- Billy Kwong (Tuppa)
- Terry Dawson (penguin)
- Mary Gardiner (penguin)
- Tony Green (penguin)
- Sridhar Dhanapalan
- James Dummay
- Andreas Fischer
- Jeff Waugh
- Lloyd Fairhall
- Mark Phillips
- Mark Sargent
- Ryan Verner

Hi All,

was a pleasure to help out. Met a lot of interesting characters, and found all of you good company. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.