Re: [Linux-aus] CeBIT - a success!

On 5/13/06, Pia Waugh <pia@linux.org.au> wrote:
Hi all,

CeBIT was on from Tues - Thurs last week, and the Linux Australia stand,
demo zone and panel sessions were all a huge success!

I listened to the "WellSpringFlow" podcast yesterday while rinding around on my new bicycle, the one with your comments from CeBIT. A better piece of Free Software advocacy could not be written! You did an outstanding job of selling what we're all about in such a small amount of time, congratulations and thank you Pia!

For those that haven't heard it you can download it from here:
http://wellspringflow.net/index.php?post_id=88647
The bit with Pia starts at 10:59 min's and goes to 15:40 mins
But to get the whole experience (and contrast) I'd suggest listening
to the whole podcast :-)

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Dapper 6.06