Re: [Linux-aus] lca2007 CFP open!

Pia Waugh wrote:

Tutorials are half-day presentations which provide an opportunity to provide
an in-depth and hands on look at a specific technology. These tutorials
should be interactive, and the level of expertise required by participants
should be clear so people can choose tutorials appropriate to their level.

Could people interested in a TCP performance, QoS and routing tutorial
or miniconf please e-mail me so I can gauge interest?

State tutorial or miniconf, and what content you can provide.

We might hold a TCP algorithm bakeoff to generate some interest,
since it's been a time since this was done and we should be able
to get a decent 10Gbps network into the site.  Someone with a
big box to be the European endpoint could raise their hand?

Aim of a miniconf would be to develop a measurement and baseline
for the TCP stack.