Re: [Linux-aus] Grant Request

On 4/5/06, Donna Benjamin <donna@cc.com.au> wrote:
Seems like a very small amount of money.

I saw a cut down version of Julien's VoIP stuff at last night's LUV
meeting and I reckon it would seriously rock if LA could help him share
the love with our taswegian compatriots.

I vote yes.

I'd suggest throwing in an extra $50-$100 towards food and
accommodation.  Total $250.00

- D.

the planned accommodation would be one of the spare rooms at my place
we have no problem with feeding Julien, it's just the airfare we require a grant for.