[Linux-aus] Grant Request

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Thu Apr 6 09:59:01 UTC 2006

Seems like a very small amount of money.

I saw a cut down version of Julien's VoIP stuff at last night's LUV
meeting and I reckon it would seriously rock if LA could help him share
the love with our taswegian compatriots.

I vote yes.

I'd suggest throwing in an extra $50-$100 towards food and
accommodation.  Total $250.00

- D.

--
donna benjamin - executive director