Re: [Linux-aus] About a User Conference (was...)

Leon Brooks wrote:
On Monday 28 February 2005 20:35, Anand Kumria wrote:

Each weekend a different city with (mostly) the same content.

Bit hard on the speakers, though, and very hard to get speakers for so long and venues so well lined up. Perhaps eventually, but I think a definite cap in the ambition is in order for the first year or few.

Yeah. If you were going to run something like that I imagine that you get someone to fly around and eyeball / book the four or five venues, go home and organize the speakers, and then do the tour.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal@stillhq.com) | "The geek shall inherit
http://www.stillhq.com            |  the earth"

Linux.conf.au 2005 -- Quite like an excellent Linux and Open Source
conference. http://lca2005.linux.org.au