[Linux-aus] Committee Meeting - 2005/03/29
jon at ivt.com.au
Mon Mar 28 11:04:02 UTC 2005
A couple of other things to cover:
(6) Purchase of UPS
That expenditure of $1755 be authorised for purchase of a UPS
for Digital, Linux Australia's server.
(7) Change of organisation name
That the name of the organisation be amended to just "Australia",
whereupon the President of Australia would move that:
- The incumbent Constitutional Monarchy be declared to have been
- A tax reform program be instigated.
- Every Wednesday 13th be officially recognised as Silly Hat
- All government departments be required to conform to OASIS
- That all Telstra management be deported for 6 months to a
location either very hot or very cold, and where the only
Internet access be at 2400bps. When it works.
It's left up to AJ's discretion which of the above motions should be
added to the agenda.
More information about the linux-aus