Re: [Linux-aus] LCA 2007

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 00:14 +1000, James Purser wrote:
> Okay a completely non controversy related topic from me.
>
> The South Coast Linux User Group < http://www.sclug.asn.au >  (based in
> Wollongong) is putting together a proposal to host the 2007 LCA.
>
> What we would like to know from past attendees is what would you like to
> see at the LCA, something that you think could have been done better, or
> some new event that we could tack on.
>
> (Suggestions we move it to Tahiti will be day dreamed about and then
> dismissed).

You should also join the lca-howto list, as well as maybe the melb-lca
list. We're working on a melbourne bid for 2007 too - although I do not
view the sharing of ideas and problems a problem. The more we can learn
from each other the better LCA will be!

--
Stewart Smith (stewart@linux.org.au)
Committee Member, Linux Australia