Re: [Linux-aus] Linux Australia Update - Episode 2

Hi James,

<quote who="James Purser">

> Episode 2 has been released onto an unsuspecting world!

Yay!

I really am enjoying the podcasts, I can listen to a bunch of interesting
stuff while a keyboard or coffee break. It is great! :) Thanks James! Give
him feedback people, thank your hacker, or have people already forgotten
Open Love? ;)

> http://glnlinear.sourceforge.net/laupdate_episode_2_20050806.ogg
> Just a warning, this fortnights file is a little large at 35 MB.

Unforunately when I went to download it, it only got the first 25 mins of
the stream, the first ~25MB worth. So I had to download it again. Once it is
mirrored properly hopefully this problem would go away? Would you also
consider posting it on the osia mailing lists?

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                      "What are we doing today brain?"
              "We're taking over the world like we always do."
                           - Pinky and the Brain