[Linux-aus] Re: [LACTTE] Linux Trade Mark

Stewart Smith stewart at linux.org.au
Wed Aug 17 21:28:08 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 19:57 +1000, Jonathan Oxer wrote:
> > I'd recommend putting the FAQ that Jeremy put together up on the LA site
> > and letting the media know about it directly. The sooner we can get the
> > real story out the better.
>
> Yes, that's a good idea James.
>
> Maybe someone with the necessary update privileges on Digital could do
> this, or at least put a news item on the home page pointing to the FAQ?

Sure - will do. I will try to take the time tonight to fix both the news
items on the front page (they aren't refreshing - and the setup makes my
brain bleed) and (with luck) take a stab and creating an index.php that
is useful (I don't think the few links on the right is serving us well).

I'll also get the FAQ up there.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart at linux.org.au)
Committee Member, Linux Australia