[Linux-aus] Re: List alive?

Del writes:

lug@phormix.com wrote:
I'm not seeing much going on with this list... how many members are there
on here?

Four. You, me, Pia, and my cat. :)

:P

There is only about 220 people on this list atm. It has been fairly quite for a little whil, everyone is busy stamping out fires :)

I'll be posting with the normal LA monthly update tonight, and we have our half yearly report out soon. If you are bored or want something to do check out http://linux.org.au/~pia/website/ and comment :)

Particularly looking for more case studies, linux talk/paper sites, any missing usergroups, etc. Nearly ready to go live, yay!

Pia

Pia Smith
President of Linux Australia
http://www.linux.org.au