Re: [Linux-aus] Travel Grant Application

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 05:18:14PM +1000, Michael Still wrote:
> When we run _our_ conference, we pay for people to come over to talk.

Actually we do our best to not do that usually -- you either have to be
a really fabulous hax0r d00d, or an Aussie, or very lucky to have much
hope of getting funded at all -- we tend to get plenty of top speakers
we don't have to pay for after all...

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.