[Linux-aus] Financial information in public committee minutes

Del wrote:

There is teh treasurers report, which is fairly regularly attached to
the end of the committee meeting minutes - filled with figures and
numbers and stuff. With luck, this is enough for anyone :)

I looked through all of the committee meeting minutes on the web site and didn't see it.

Can you point me at a copy?

I see your point. http://www.linux.org.au/minutes/current/040510_Committee_Meeting_Teleconference_Minutes.html for example is a quite terse summary of what Mark actually said.

Mark's reports to the committee are normally quite detailed, and I am not clear on why this hasn't bubbled through to the public minutes. Andrew, what is the rationale behind this?

Cheers,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal@stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,