Re: [LACTTE] Re: [Linux-aus] ComputerBank NSW Grant Proposal

On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 22:44, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
> btw what is the overall budget for grant requests each year?

We have set out a policy not to spend more than $3k/month on grants
(this going from memory, the wording of the policy is on the web site).

Keep in mind that this is a loan, so if everything goes okay, we don't
actually loose any money (unless you count interest in the bank
account).
--
Stewart Smith (stewart@linux.org.au)
Vice President, Linux Australia