Re: [LACTTE] Re: [Linux-aus] Travel Grant Application

Dan Shearer wrote:
On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 02:53:02PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:

How would LA paying KDE e.V. to send me to Stuttgart (for instance) be
any better? That way, you have LA -> KDE e.V. -> studentflights (or
whoever), as opposed to LA -> studentflights.

I was meaning you could appeal for companies and individuals to give
targetted dontations to KDE e.V. (and you could also ask KDE e.V for funding directly.)

This is a difference between Jeff and Daniel's grant applications (unless I am mistaken again). Jeff has been offered funding by the Gnome foundation, but would prefer they spent that money on other things. Has Daniel been offered funding by the KDE foundation people?

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal@stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,
http://www.stillhq.com            |  to achieve my many goals"