Re: [Linux-aus] bring out yer photos!

I've got a fair few of the dunking (not just of Linus). Email me off-list if you want the link....

/ Ben

Jason King wrote:

Hi , I'm currenty working on the 2004 LCA conference CD.  I've got most
of the papers on the iso filesystem now, only a few left to go, and the
size of the iso is only  about 300M so far.  Naturally I'd like to fill
this with as much stuff as I can.  So if anyone has any photos or movies
taken at the conference , can you please give me URLs to them.

I'm after dunking photos especially.