Re: [Linux-aus] Re: [osv-list]Danish government on OS

Con Zymaris wrote:

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 11:07:04PM +1100, Nathan Bailey wrote:

(feel free to disseminate)

(report about danish report deleted)

Is there any concentrated site/page of all these links?

I mean - I don't know if this has reached Australia yet, but Microsoft has launched a world
wide "Get the facts" campaign (http://www.microsoft.com/getthefacts). It leans
on MS funded "research" trying to convince the crowd that MS is cheaper than FOSS.

Concentrating a page with links like the one above and others and pointing the press to it
might be an effective counter measure.

Cheers,

--Amos