Re: [Linux-aus] Never mind the MyDoom crap, make some noise about this!

That reminds me, the audio of MGM vs Grokster is great if you haven't heard it. It is on the EFF site, http://www.eff.org/IP/P2P/MGM_v_Grokster/20040203_oral_arg.mp3

Well worth a listen. I would love to hear what judges of that calibre would make of the SCO case.

Ian Callahan wrote:
My strongly held opinion is that the act of unauthorised copying of
copyright material should be illegal. But possessing the capability to
do so should not. It could soon be technically illegal to own a
photocopier. Or a CD burner. Or ..., well you get the idea.