Re: [Linux-aus] Media Officer Now

Marco Ostini wrote:
> Ridicule costs the media so little, and gives them so much.

So true.

Sorry for the OT. But on the weekend we were having some beers and laughing at Howard Dean "Microphone of Death" remixes. Love the Pointer Sisters one ;-) Apparently the US media managed to play the speech 700 times in one day.

Today I thought I would find out the truth. Noise cancelling microphone and a huge noisy crowd. The crowd didn't even hear the scream.

The trouble is the media seldom makes much of an effort to set the matter straight even when they know they were wrong. I guess it hurts their brand.

So Pia, if you are ever at a noisy rally of penuinistas. No noise cancelling mike!