[Linux-aus] Re: [Osia-discuss] Linux clustering for Apache/PostgreSQL load balancing assistance/advice?

Avi Miller wrote:
Hey guys,

I have a need to provide a client with some advice on how to create a load-balancing/failover cluster supporting Apache (with PHP) and a PostgreSQL database.

If anyone is working in this space and has experience with this sort of setup, please could you contact me?

Hi Avi,

If it's helpful, I have in depth experience with this kind of thing (mission critical Telco environment).

My mobile # is 0402 848 777.  Please feel 100% welcome to call as needed.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Thanks,
Avi