Re: [Linux-aus] Election code testing time!

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 10:42, Stewart Smith wrote:

> Now fixed. Click the link again and it will work.

OK, I got further.  I logged in OK and did the change password thing.
Then I selected "Edit Member Details" and got:

"Mystereous login error - maybe you reset your password in an odd way."

I don't thing I did anything odd. :-/

Logging in again with my new password seemed to work.

On the test election page, voting is shown as "closed" already!  I would
have expected to see "no available yet" or something.

All the best,
	Bruce
http://www.openskills.com