Re: [Linux-aus] Linux Australia AGM Held

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 06:44:45PM +0800, Jacqueline McNally scrawled:
> Personally, I consider that the only boundary for Linux Australia is the
> Australian coastline. When voting for candidates I was not thinking about
> where they were physically located. What was important was their enthusiasm
> to contribute to the Australian Linux community and what skills they had,
> that they thought were important for the role.

So people from our outlying islands/territories don't get to vote? :)

SCNR,
Daniel

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne