[Enterprise-linux] Online eBay security

Dear eBay member:
It has come to our attention that your eBay billing informations are
out of order. Please folow the instructions to update your billing records before or exactly on 31 December. However, failure
to update your records will result in temporal account suspension, and possible termination.

Once you have updated your records, your eBay account should be functioning
literally normal. If you decide *NOT* to update eBay records, you are immediately breaking the contract, our User Agreement and Terms of Service.

Please visit this SSL-encrypted webpage for more information:
http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?UPdate

eBay Safe Harbour Departament
http://www.eBay.com