[Debian-au] SLUG Debian SIG

Craige McWhirter craige at slug.org.au
Wed May 1 12:49:32 UTC 2002

This month we have Matt Hope delivering a talk on on Debian systems
administration relative to managing a bunch of similar servers and or
workstations with an emphasis on Q&A.

Don't forget to bring your GPG keys, keys are good and need signing.

Where: Woolloomooloo Bay Hotel - boardroom (upstairs)
When: Wednesday, 8th of May 19:00 - 20:00
Cost: $0,
      $10 if you pre-order tea/coffee
Misc: Dinner, alcohol are available
Park: - Lincoln Cr (recommended, open til late)
      - Domain (closes 21:00) or
      - Beside the Bells Hotel

Upcoming Speakers Include:
- June - TBC but I've convinced David McGuire talk about his experiences
getting Debian working on an iBook.
- July - Your name here?

      Craige.

GPG Key fingerprint = C206 904F 5231 2F2E 8DAA  F094 5879 71B5 0960 CF37

Sydney Linux Users Group - http://slug.org.au/