[Computerbank] Stock Control
rauly at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 6 00:17:04 UTC 2002
In NSW, we are getting more organised, and as part of this process we will
be upgrading our stock control system from a simple spreadsheet to something
more practical and appropriate.
As part of this effort, I would like to get whatever is available in the
other branches to save us from reinventing the wheel where possible.
So, can someone supply us with:
* Source code / name of application used?
* Database schema and small data sample
* Rough outline what are the most popular/useful reports that you run
* Any big deficiencies or grumblings about the system? Anything left off
it's wish list?
* Any learnings that maybe useful for us in NSW?
* Any documentation, analysis, or other information??
* A point of contact if we have further questions
Please send all of information to me on this subject directly to me
rauly at bigpond.net.au ) as I am attempting to co-ordinate things on this
project in NSW. I will take any format of data/information that you can
provide, so don't let that be a limiting factor. I will also post a
confirmation to the list upon receipt so that everyone is aware that someone
has already submitted the information from a branch.
This needs not be a complex or drawn out task, so please try and knock this
down by early next week.
More information about the computerbank