[Cbsupport] [Fwd: Re: latest gaim deb file]

Dear Gang
being a member of LUV (Linux Users of Victoria)
I'll pass on things that may be worthwhile
There is a new release of Gaim V0.60
The attachments shows the web address for downloading
regards Avery :-)
Yeah I kow that many of you are members of LUV and you might get this twice and half of you probably know this anyway
--- Begin Message ---

Murray wrote:

Hi all,
looking for the latest (.60) version of gaim in .deb format. Does anyone know
of any unofficial mirrors for this package please??

I have Gaim V0.59.2 I went to about and it had a link to http:/gaim.sourceforge.net/
for V0.60 it was only release at 3.48pm on April 5 2003It is available for download there. As thats only 2 days ago it may not be available on a mirror site yet
Hope this helps

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones.?Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp

--- End Message ---