From: Hovergo <hovergo@net-tech.com.au>
To: George Georgakis <luv-sub@tripleg.net.au>, luv@luv.asn.au
Subject: Re: Linux
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:21:33 +1000

Apologies for the brevity
A Dutch News paper (below named) had a full page writeup on Linux, refering to the likeky disruption it would cause to msapplications once Open Office and other applications become widespread.
The article said that Governments of India and China find that open source meets with their requirements and their policies of non proprietary maintainable and best of all low cost to free code.
The view expressed was that once these nations together with european nations adopt open source it will create a larger market for other applications.

This is what I read from the article.
Roger

-
luv@luv.asn.au is for LINUX-RELATED POSTS ONLY. For details and information